Buy 6 radios, and get a free additional radio, or multi-charger, or cash-back after rebate.
Rebate questions? This is a great help line - 1-800-699-2512.
Complete the rebate here: www.MotorolaSolutionsRadioRewards.com
This promotion is good for purchases from September 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018. The following Series and Models are covered:Motorola CLP Series
CLP1060Motorola RDX Series
RDV5100Motorola CLS Series
CLS1410Motorola RM Series
Motorola RMM2050Motorola DLR Series
DLR1060Motorola DTR Series
, the rebate is available for every 6 radios you purchase. When you turn in your rebate form, UPC labels and sales receipt (the one we will e-mail to you) according to the instructions below, Motorola will send you your earned items or cash-back after you complete the rebate.
Motorola is very strict about rebate procedures and there is a NO EXCEPTION rule in place.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU FOLLOW REBATE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY -- ESPECIALLY RETAINING THE UPC AND SERIAL NUMBERS FROM THE PACKAGING (not from the product manual) REQUIRED FOR THE REBATE. IF THESE ARE LOST OR DISCARDED THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO REPLACE THEM FOR THE REBATE AND IT WILL NOT BE HONORED BY MOTOROLA. HOWEVER, PLEASE KEEP COPIES OF EVERYTHING THAT IS USED FOR THE REBATE.
Motorola Solutions recognizes the challenges you face
with rapidly escalating costs that results in tighter budgets. Motorola two-way radios are the answer, allowing your team to accomplish the same, with less.
All Motorola business models are designed to enable clearer communication and easier usage, to the virtually uninterrupted performance on the job. Plus, Motorola offers ergonomic design, crisp audio quality, long-lasting battery life and are all narrowband compliant.
CLP SERIES RADIOS: The CLP’s small, unobtrusive design packs a big punch in a lightweight, palm-sized package and offers some of the most reliable communications in even the noisiest of environments. The CLP1060 six-channel radios are BluetoothTM capable. The CLP single- and four-channel models feature wired headphones. All CLP Radios bring a choice of 90 UHF business-exclusive frequencies. They are easily operable and come standard with push-to-talk functionality and an extended battery life. These radios meet military standards for shock, vibration, temperature and antimicrobial protection.
CLS SERIES RADIOS: Rely on impressive coverage capability in this compact radio. It operates on 56 business-exclusive frequencies and includes a coverage range of up to 200,000*** square feet with the choice of either single- or four-channel models. Intuitive and user friendly, the CLS streamlined design is fronted by a crystal-clear LCD display. The CLS (Clear, Light, Simple) Series meets military standards for shock, vibration, temperature and antimicrobial protection.
DLR SERIES RADIOS: The lightweight, sleek Motorola
DLR Radio provides a simple but powerful collaboration tool and allows the flexibility to configure the radios to meet your procedural needs and optimize staff experience. The license- free DLR features multiple call options which can enhance communications between team members, as well as frequency hopping technology designed for increased security. Talk Permit Tone lets users know when the channel is free for them to talk, therefore promoting orderly communications. Voice prompts allow easy navigation of menus, channels, battery status and more. The Home Channel feature automatically returns users to their primary channel when a conversation is over.
RM SERIES RADIOS: Empowering your workforce with a reliable, long-lasting audio solution is the hallmark of the RM Series. Capable of customizing channels per radio via voice alias, the RM has a coverage range of up to 250,000*** square feet and can operate on either four or eight channels, across each UHF, VHF and MURS frequency. Count on up to 12-hour battery life without the Battery Save feature and up to 15-hour battery life with the Battery Save feature. The RM Series radios meet military standards for shock, vibration, water, dust, temperature and antimicrobial protection and provides NOAA weather alerts.
RD SERIES RADIOS: Introduce your workers to the
perfect business partner that will help make any workplace environment more productive for them and more financially rewarding for you. Not even some of the harshest job-site conditions stop the affordable, easy to use RD on-site business radio. Enhanced wattage extends coverage to up to 350,000*** square feet (4/5 watt radio models). Its outstanding industrial design features a heavy-duty metal body that meets military standards for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature, and protects its premium performance: exceptional audio quality, easy programming of frequencies and radio settings, advanced voice activation, flexible battery life solutions, and easy cloning.
***The communication range quoted is calculated under optimum conditions, with an unobstructed line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and other local conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited by several factors including, but not limited to, terrain, building construction, weather conditions, electromagnetic
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Promotion valid only on qualifying Motorola Solutions (“Motorola”) CLS Series (CLS1110, CLS1410), CLP Series
(CLP1010, CLP1040, CLP1060), RM Series (RMU2040, RMU2080, RMU2080d, RMM2050, RMV2080), RD Series (RDU4100, RDV5100, RDU4160d), or DLR Series (DLR1020, DLR1060) Two-Way Radios (“Eligible Radios”) purchased from a Motorola Authorized Business Radio Reseller between September 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). Promotion excludes CLS1000, CLS1450c, DTR Series (DTR410, DTR550), and all bulk (non-packaged) purchase models.
2. End-UserCustomer(“End-User”)willreceiveoneofthefollowingrewardswitheverypurchaseandqualifiedclaimof six (6) same-series radios (up to the maximum qualifying limit): 1) a Visa prepaid card, or 2) a FREE radio, or 3) a FREE multi-unit charger.
3. End-User can purchase as many eligible radios as needed, but the promotion will be limited to a maximum of ten (10) total redemptions (or 60 radio units purchased) per customer/company.
4. ToreceivetheVisaprepaidcard,FREEradio,orFREEmulti-unitchargerafterthepurchaseofsix(6)qualifyingsame- series radios (up to the maximum qualifying limit), End-User must completely fill out the online claim submission form available at www.MotorolaSolutionsRadioRewards.com, and supply all requested documentation for qualifying purchases. All claims are subject to validation.
5. Claims must be entered by 11:59 pm EST on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 (“Expiration Date”). NOTE: Claims that are not submitted by the expiration date will be declined. Claims that are submitted by the expiration date, but pending additional information from the End-User after thirty (30) calendar days of the expiration date, will also be declined. No exceptions will be made for expired claims.
6. A minimum of six (6) qualifying same-series radios must be submitted together in one claim. The maximum qualifying radio limit can either be claimed at one time, or in multiple claims of six (6) same-series radios. All qualifying radios must be grouped in any combination of six (6) CLS, six (6) CLP, six (6) RM, six (6) RD, or six (6) DLR Series two-way radios.
7. Proof of purchase (sales receipt or invoice) is required, and must be dated during the promotion period. Multiple sales receipts/invoices allowed per claim.
8. End-User is required to select one (1) of three (3) rewards (Visa prepaid card, FREE Radio, or FREE Multi-Unit Charger) at the time of claim submission for each group of six (6) qualifying same-series radios. More than one reward type may be activated per claim when there are multiple groups of six (6) same-series radios submitted in the same claim.
9. VISA PREPAID CARD: If the Visa prepaid card is selected, End-User will receive one Visa prepaid card valued at: • $95foreachgroupofsix(6)qualifyingCLSorCLPseriesradios.
Please allow 4-6 weeks from receipt of your submission to receive your card via postal mail. It will arrive separately from any qualifying FREE products. Your Visa prepaid card will be funded in US currency. Split transactions may or may not be supported by some merchants, and it is recommended End-User check with the merchant prior to making the purchase. End-User will be held to the terms & conditions of the card issuer.
Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Card expires 6 months from date of issue; unused funds will be forfeited at midnight EST the last day of the month of the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply, see MyPrepaidCenter.com/site/visa-promo.
10. FREE RADIO: If the FREE Radio is selected, End-User will be rewarded the qualifying FREE radio model with the lesser value of each group of six (6) qualifying same-series radios claimed. In the event that there are multiple qualifying radio models claimed with the same lesser value, Motorola will be solely responsible for determining the lesser value radio model(s) rewarded per six (6) qualifying same-series radios.
Please allow 4-6 weeks from receipt of your submission to receive your product(s). When more than one FREE product is rewarded in a given claim, the FREE products will ship together.
Promotional value for each qualifying FREE radio is limited to: CLS Series Radios (CLS1110 is $189, CLS1410 is $209), CLP Series Radios (CLP1010 is $219, CLP1040 is $249, CLP1060 is $369), RM Series Radios (RMU2040 is $245, RMU2080 is $290, RMU280d is $310, RMM2050 is $225, RMV2080 is $245), RD Series Radios (RDU4100 is $360, RDV5100 is $325, RDU4160d is $380), and DLR Series Radios (DLR1020 is $239, DLR1060 is $259).
11. FREE MULTI-UNIT CHARGER: If the FREE Multi-Unit Charger (MUC) is selected, End-User will be rewarded the FREE MUC compatible with each group of six (6) qualifying same-series radios claimed. Please allow 4-6 weeks from receipt of your submission to receive your product(s). When more than one FREE product is rewarded in a given claim, the FREE products will ship together.
Promotional value for each qualifying MUC is limited to: MUC 56531 (CLS Series compatible) is $200, MUC HKPN4007 (CLP Series compatible) is $225, MUC PMLN6384 (RM Series compatible) is $299, MUC RLN6309 (RD Series compatible) is $275, and MUC PMLN7136 (DLR Series compatible) is $410.
12. Products cannot be mailed to a PO Box. For promotion questions, call 1-844-539-5509 from 9am-5:15pm EST or email MotorolaSolutionsRadioRewards@acbcoop.com.
13. No cash will be provided. No extended delivery dates are allowed under these offers.
14. Promotion is valid only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico and is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. 15. This promotion may not be combined with any other promotional offers, rebates, coupons or discounts. This
promotion is not transferable. Any requests that do not comply with the terms of this promotion will be rejected. This
promotion is subject to all local laws and regulations.
16. Motorola is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected or postage due mail and shall not be responsible
for any shipping or invoice delays. Motorola and its agents have the right to audit, validate or verify any purchases claimed and serial numbers submitted. Eligible Radios purchased and subsequently returned for refund are not eligible for the promotion. Duplicate requests will not be considered.
17. Fraudulent submissions could result in prosecution. The submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information or documentation may result in disqualification from this promotion and from future Motorola promotions. 18. Motorola reserves the right to modify, withdraw or cancel this promotion at any time, with or without any prior notice.
Please make a copy of all materials submitted.
19. This offer is subject to product availability.
20. The reseller cannot claim the rebate(s) on behalf of the End-User.