Buy 6 analog radios, and get a free additional radio after rebate. Or, buy six digital radios, get one free radio and one free earpiece/mic after rebate.
Rebate questions? This is a great help line - 1-844-539-5509.
Complete the rebate here: www.MotorolaSolutionsRadioRewards.com
This promotion is good for purchases from Sept. 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019. The following Series and Models are covered:Motorola CLP Series
CLP1060Motorola RDX Series
RDV5100Motorola CLS Series
CLS1410Motorola RM Series
Motorola RMM2050Motorola DLR Series
DLR1060Motorola DTR Series
, the rebate is available for every 6 radios you purchase. When you turn in your rebate form according to the instructions below, UPC labels and sales receipt (the one we will e-mail to you) , Motorola will send you your earned items after you complete the rebate.
Motorola is very strict about rebate procedures and there is a NO EXCEPTION rule in place.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU FOLLOW REBATE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY -- ESPECIALLY RETAINING THE UPC AND SERIAL NUMBERS FROM THE PACKAGING (not from the product manual) REQUIRED FOR THE REBATE. IF THESE ARE LOST OR DISCARDED THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO REPLACE THEM FOR THE REBATE AND IT WILL NOT BE HONORED BY MOTOROLA. HOWEVER, PLEASE KEEP COPIES OF EVERYTHING THAT IS USED FOR THE REBATE.
Motorola Solutions recognizes the challenges you face with rapidly
escalating costs that results in tighter budgets. Motorola two-way
radios are the answer, allowing your team to accomplish the same,
All Motorola business models are designed to enable clearer
communication and easier usage, to the virtually uninterrupted
performance on the job. Plus, Motorola offers ergonomic design,
crisp audio quality, long-lasting battery life and are all narrowband
CLP SERIES RADIOS: The CLP’s small, unobtrusive design packs a big punch in a lightweight, palm-sized package and offers some of the most reliable communications in even the noisiest of environments.
The CLP1060 six-channel radios are Bluetooth™ capable. The CLP single- and four-channel models feature wired headphones. All CLP Radios bring a choice of 90 UHF business-exclusive frequencies. They are easily operable and come standard with push-to-talk functionality and an extended battery life. These radios meet military standards for shock, vibration, temperature and antimicrobial protection.
CLS SERIES RADIOS: Rely on impressive coverage capability in
this compact radio. It operates on 56 business-exclusive frequencies and includes a coverage range of up to 200,000*** square feet with the choice of either single- or four-channel models. Intuitive and user friendly, the CLS streamlined design is fronted by a crystal-clear LCD display. The CLS (Clear, Light, Simple) Series meets military standards for shock, vibration, temperature and antimicrobial protection.
DLR SERIES RADIOS: The lightweight, sleek Motorola DLR digital
radio provides a simple but powerful collaboration tool and allows the flexibility to configure the radios to meet your procedural needs and optimize staff experience. The license-free DLR features multiple call options which can enhance communications between team members, as well as frequency hopping technology designed for increased security. Talk Permit Tone lets users know when the channel is free for them to talk, therefore promoting orderly communications. Voice prompts allow easy navigation of menus, channels, battery status and more. The Home Channel feature automatically returns users to their primary channel when a conversation is over.
DTR SERIES RADIOS: The DTR Series digital radio works wherever people do. Reporting from the production line or the principal’s office, you’ll enjoy expanded in-building coverage – up to 350,000*** sq. ft with the standard whip antenna. Digital audio quality stays loud and clear – up to the edge of coverage – without static or dead zones. Compact, durable, and IP54 rated design meets U.S. Military 810G standards for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature extremes - so it will operate in the harshest working conditions. Other key features include interference free and private communications, vibrant color display, flexible call options, and license free operation.
RDX SERIES RADIOS: Introduce your workers to the perfect
business partner that will help make any workplace environment
more productive for them and more financially rewarding for you. Not even some of the harshest job-site conditions stop the affordable, easy to use RDX on-site business radio. Enhanced wattage extends coverage to up to 350,000*** square feet (4/5 watt radio models).
Its outstanding industrial design features a heavy-duty metal body
that meets military standards for shock, vibration, water, dust and
temperature, and protects its premium performance: exceptional
audio quality, easy programming of frequencies and radio settings,
advanced voice activation, flexible battery life solutions, and easy
RM SERIES RADIOS: Empowering your workforce with a reliable,
long-lasting audio solution is the hallmark of the RM Series. Capable of customizing channels per radio via voice alias, the RM has a coverage range of up to 250,000*** square feet and can operate on either four or eight channels, across each UHF, VHF and MURS frequency. Count on up to 12-hour battery life without the Battery Save feature and up to 15-hour battery life with the Battery Save feature. The RM Series radios meet military standards for shock, vibration, water, dust, temperature and antimicrobial protection and provides NOAA weather alerts.
EARPIECE (HKLN4604): One of Motorola’s most popular audio
accessories, this over-the-ear earpiece features an in-line microphone and push-to-talk button that makes communication easy when your radio is not readily accessible.
*** The communication range quoted is calculated under optimum conditions, with an unobstructed line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and other local conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited by several factors including, but not limited to, terrain,
building construction, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference, and obstructions.
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Promotion valid only on the following qualifying Motorola Solutions (“Motorola”) new condition Two-Way Business
Radios (“Eligible Radios”) purchased by a legal business entity from a Motorola Authorized Business Radio Reseller
between September 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
ANALOG RADIOS: CLP Series (CLP1010, CLP1040, CLP1060), CLS Series (CLS1110, CLS1410), RDX Series (RDU4100,
RDV5100, RDU4160d), RM Series (RMU2040, RMU2080, RMU2080d, RMM2050, RMV2080).
DIGITAL RADIOS: DLR Series (DLR1020, DLR1060) and DTR Series (DTR600).
Promotion excludes CLS1000, CLS1450c, DTR410, DTR550, DTR700 (a commercial radio), and all bulk (non-packaged) purchase models, pre-owned/used condition purchase models, and rental fleet purchase models.
2. The end-using business entity that made the purchase (“End-User”) will receive one free radio with each qualified
claim of six (6) analog same-series radios; and one free radio plus one free earpiece with each qualified claim of six
(6) digital same-series radios (up to the maximum qualifying limit).
3. End-User can purchase as many eligible radios as needed, but the promotion will be limited to a maximum of ten (10)
total qualifying claims (or 60 radios purchased) per customer/company. Each claim consists of six (6) same-series radios purchased. Additionally, no single customer location can redeem more than the maximum qualifying limit.
4. To receive the free rewards (up to the maximum qualifying limit), End-User must completely fill out the online claim
submission form available at www.MotorolaSolutionsRadioRewards.com, and supply all requested documentation. All claims will be validated, and online claim information and supporting documentation must match.
5. Claims, including valid and complete supporting documentation, must be entered by 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday, January 15, 2020 (“Expiration Date”). No exceptions will be made for expired claims.
6. Total qualifying purchases (up to the maximum limits) may be claimed in one or more submissions, and must be grouped
in any combination of six (6) CLP, six (6) CLS, six (6) DLR, six (6) DTR, six (6) RDX, or six (6) RM Series two-way radios.
7. Proof of purchase (sales receipt or invoice) is required, and must be dated during the promotion period. Multiple sales
receipts/invoices allowed per claim. The Authorized Reseller that issued the invoice/sales receipt must be the same
Authorized Reseller entered on the online claim submission form. Pick tickets/packing slips are not acceptable.
8. FREE RADIO: End-User will be rewarded the qualifying radio model with the lesser value of each group of six (6)
qualifying same-series radios. In the event that there are multiple qualifying radio models claimed with the same lesser
value, Motorola will be solely responsible for determining the lesser value radio model(s) rewarded per six (6) qualifying
Promotional value for each qualifying radio reward is: CLP Series Radios (CLP1010 is $219, CLP1040 is $249, CLP1060 is
$369), CLS Series Radios (CLS1110 is $189, CLS1410 is $209), DLR Series Radios (DLR1020 is $239, DLR1060 is $259),
DTR Series Radios (DTR600 is $369), RDX Series Radios (RDU4100 is $360, RDV5100 is $325, RDU4160d is $380), RM
Series Radios (RMU2040 is $245, RMU2080 is $290, RMU2080d is $310, RMM2050 is $225, RMV2080 is $245).
9. FREE EARPIECE: Model # HKLN4604 (Swivel Earpiece With In-Line Microphone and Push-To-Talk) is rewarded with
each qualifying free digital radio. Promotional value for the qualifying earpiece is $34.95.
10. Please allow 6-8 weeks from receipt of a valid and complete submission to receive your free product(s). Products rewarded from the same submission will ship at the same time.
11. Rewards cannot be mailed to a PO Box or residential address. A residential address is considered a home, apartment,
or other dwelling where people live on the premises. Claims and profiles with a PO Box or residential address may be
12. Reward returns/exchanges: End-User must process a return with the rebate support center for any non-working,
damaged or incorrectly fulfilled rewards within thirty (30) days of the delivery date to receive a replacement reward. For
undeliverable rewards, End-User must notify the rebate support center that the reward was not received within 60 days
of the ship date to receive a replacement. Exchanges are not allowed after a reward has been fulfilled or shipped.
13. For promotion questions, call the rebate support center at 1-844-539-5509 from 9am-5:15pm EST or email
14. No cash will be provided. No extended delivery dates are allowed under these offers.
15. Promotion is valid only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico and is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
16. This promotion may not be combined with any other promotional offers, rebates, coupons or discounts. This promotion
is not transferable. Any requests that do not comply with the terms of this promotion will be rejected. This promotion is
subject to all local laws and regulations.
17. Motorola is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected or postage due mail and shall not be responsible for
any shipping or invoice delays. Eligible radios purchased and subsequently returned for refund are not eligible for the
promotion. Duplicate requests will not be considered.
18. Motorola and its agents have the right to audit, validate or verify any purchases claimed, serial numbers submitted,
and any other information associated with the End-User’s promotional profile and claims. Motorola and its agents also
have the right to require additional validating information that may not have been required at the time of claim or profile
set-up. If any information cannot be validated by Motorola or its agents, the End-User’s claims will be rejected and the
profile may be deactivated.
19. The submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information or documentation could result in disqualification
from this and future Motorola promotions, and criminal activity will be referred to the appropriate authority for action.
20. Motorola reserves the right to modify, withdraw or cancel this promotion at any time, with or without any prior notice.
Please make a copy of all materials submitted.
21. This offer is subject to product availability.
22. The reseller cannot claim the rebate(s) on behalf of the End-User.
23. The individual submitting a claim acknowledges that, by submitting a claim, he/she is authorized to receive any
qualifying rewards on behalf of and for use by the End-User; and that any qualifying rewards are not intended as a gift,
contribution, or benefit to the individual, any government officials or employees, or any other individuals.
24. Motorola is not responsible for misuse of any rewards by officials or employees of the End-User and, to the extent
permitted by law, the End-User agrees to release and hold Motorola harmless with regard to the End-User’s
participation in the promotion, and acceptance and/or use of any rewards