Featuring strong signals that operate on 99 UHF business-exclusive frequencies, as well as 219 PL/DPL codes, the Motorola RMU2080D UHF 2-Watt, 8-Channel Display Radio enables clear, crisp communication between members of your team. It_s powerful enough to provide coverage up to 250,000 square feet or 20 floors in a steel or concrete-reinforced building, which means your team won_t have to fight for signals when they_re in a remote location of your workplace.
This Motorola two-way radio is equipped to clone quickly and easily, which means you can copy settings between radios with no hassle. Featuring advanced voice activation technology that allows users to enjoy a hands-free experience, as well as channel announcements with voice alias technology that lets users customize their own useful channels, the Motorola RMU2080D UHF 2-Watt, 8-Channel Display Radio might be the perfect solution for your business.
An easy-to-read display lets users view their operating channel and radio status with a quick glance. The tricolor LED interface displays three indicators: Transmit, Receive and Low Battery. Because these radios are compact, convenient and incredibly easy to use, they can launch your team_s communication to a whole new level.
- Up to 2 Watts Power
- Select up to 8 UHF Frequencies
- 8 Channels
- 39 Analog plus programmable and 84 Digital Interference Eliminator Codes
- 12 Hours of Battery Life (2W, 5/5/90, Battery Save Enabled)
- Designed to IP-55 and MIL-SPEC Specifications
- 3 Voice-Inversion Scramble Settings to Minimize Eavesdropping
- Channel Scan with Selectable Scan List
- 3 Audible Call Tones
- 2 Pin Accessory Plug (Compatible With RDX/XTN/CLS Series)
- VOX (Hands-Free Use With Accessories) With 3 Sensitivity Levels
- Tri-color LED with Transmit, Receive and Low Battery Indication
Empower your team with a faster way to communicate. The RMU2080D (Display) on-site two-way business radio helps you communicate instantly, without missing a beat. This full-featured portable combines outstanding quality with excellent affordability to give your operation the competitive edge. With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the RMU2080d won_t quit in high noise, harsh conditions, and high use.
The RMU2080D 2-watt, two-way radio operates on 99 UHF business exclusive frequencies and is FCC Narrowband ready. An easy to read display and four programmable buttons enables quick access to features. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design and versatile customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs. Whether you_re coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, the RMU2080D is tested to last, with high-powered accessories that work overtime for your business.
- Business Exclusive Frequencies: Operates on 99 UHF business exclusive frequencies and features 219 PL/DPL codes, including 6 customizable codes to help ensure a clear signal.
- Easy-to-Read Display: Quickly view your operating channel and radio status at a glance with the easily readable display.
- Enhanced audio quality: Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions.
- Rugged design: Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. These radios also undergo Motorola_s exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
- NOAA Weather Radio (NWR): Channel 8 is pre-assigned to receive official National Weather Service warnings, watches, forecasts and other hazard information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Weather Channel configuration can be customized based on geographic location. Channel Announcement with Voice Alias Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on. Customize your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX): Enables hands-free operation with the use of optional accessories. Power and Coverage 2 Watt UHF radio provides coverage up to 250,000 sq. ft./20 Floors, depending on conditions.
- Antimicrobial Coating: Helps prevent the growth of mold and germs on the surface of the radio.
- Customer Programming Software (CPS): CPS software provides a modern graphical user interface, allowing access to advanced features. Adding RM Series radios to your existing radios fleet is easier than ever. (CPS is available as free Internet download. Separate programming cable required.)
- Simplified cloning: Quickly copies settings from radio to radio when used with accessory.
- Tricolor LED interface: Allows users to identify radio features and status.
- Disable Channel: Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS).
Motorola RMU2080d User Guide