FREE Shipping! And, Motorola will include a stand-up charger
and high-end lithium-ion battery with every business radio we sell.
Click for shipping, charger and battery information.
You don't have to worry about messages being lost to the airwaves with a Motorola RMU2080 UHF 2-Watt, 8-Channel Radio. Powerful and reliable, this two-way radio provides coverage for up to 250,000 square feet and through 20 floors of a high-rise building. Perfect for hotels, construction sites and nearly any other indoor or outdoor application, these rugged radios come with a hard-shell carrying holster with a swiveling belt clip; they can go anywhere you can go.
The Motorola RMU2080 UHF 2-Watt, 8-Channel Radio features simplified cloning so you can copy the settings from radio to radio with very little effort. (You can clone between RM-series radios or between RM and RDX-series radios.) With built-in advanced voice activation technology, these radios allow your entire team to work hands-free; all you need are Motorola-compatible headsets.
Because these radios are rugged, featuring a strong casing that's coated with an antimicrobial agent to prevent the spread of germs between employees, they are ideal for use in a variety of applications. They are designed to meet or exceed the environmental requirements set out in MIL-STD 810 and IP-55. Each features a battery-saver mode and a low battery indicator, as well as Transmit and Receive indicators. With up to 12 hours of battery life, these radios will keep going strong while your team is hard at work.
- Up to 2 Watts Power
- Select up to 8 UHF Frequencies
- 8 Channels
- 39 Analog plus programmable and 84 Digital Interference
- Eliminator Codes - 12 Hrs
- Battery Life (2W, 5/5/90, Battery Save Enabled)
- Designed to IP-55 and MIL-SPEC Specifications
- 3 Voice-Inversion Scramble Settings to Minimize Eavesdropping
- Channel Scan with Selectable Scan List
- 3 Audible Call Tones
- 2 Pin Accessory Plug (Compatible With RDX/XTN/CLS Series)
- VOX (Hands-Free Use With Accessories) With 3 Sensitivity Levels
- Tri-color LED with Transmit, Receive, and Low Battery Indication Empower your team with a faster way to communicate.
The RMU2080 on-site two-way business radio helps you communicate instantly, without missing a beat. With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the RMU2080 won't quit in high noise, harsh conditions and high use. The RMU2080 2-watt radio operates on 99 UHF business exclusive frequencies and is FCC Narrowband ready.
Advanced features such as customized channel announcement keep your hands free, so you can focus on the task at hand. NOAA Weather Alerts automatically notify you of official weather warnings, watches and forecasts so you can prepare your workforce. Whether you're coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, the RMU2080 two-way radio is tested to last. Unleash the power of your RM series radio with accessories that are comfortable, durable and discreet to fit the way you work.
- Business-exclusive frequencies: Operates on 99 UHF business exclusive frequencies and features 219 PL/DPL codes, including six customizable codes to help ensure a clear signal.
- Enhanced audio quality: Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions.
- Rugged design: Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. These radios also undergo Motorola's exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
- NOAA Weather Radio with Alerts (NWR) Channel 8 is pre-assigned to receive official National Weather Service warnings, watches, forecasts and other hazard information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Weather Channel configuration can be customized based on geographic location.
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias: Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on. Customize your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX): Enables hands-free operation with the use of optional accessories.
- Power and Coverage: 2-Watt UHF radio provides coverage up to 250,000 sq. ft./20 Floors, depending on conditions.
- Customer Programming Software (CPS): CPS software provides a modern graphical user interface, allowing access to advanced features. Adding RM Series radios to your existing radios fleet is easier than ever. (CPS is available as free download. Separate programming cable required.)
- Simplified cloning: Quickly copies settings from radio to radio when used with accessory.
- Tricolor LED interface: Allows users to identify radio features and status. Disable Channel Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS).
Motorola RMU2080 User Guide