Buy 6 radios, and get one radio free, plus a $60-$120 pre-paid gift-card after rebate.
COMPLETE THE REBATE HERE:www.MyRadioReward.com
Offer valid March 1, 2017 - June 30, 2017
This promotion is good for purchases from March 1, 2017 - June 30, 2017. The following Series and Models are covered:Motorola CLP Series
CLP1060Motorola RDX Series
RDV5100Motorola CLS Series
CLS1410Motorola RM Series
Motorola RMM2050Motorola DLR Series
DLR1060Motorola DTR Series
The prepaid gift-card is based on the minimum purchase of 6 radios per series: 6 CLS Series Radios is $60, 6 CLP Series Radios is $60, 6 RM Series Radios is $90, 6 RDX Series Radios is $120, 6 DTR Series Radios is $180, and 6 DLR Series Radios is $90 (up to maximum
of 60 radios).
, the rebate is available for every 6 radios you purchase. When you turn in your rebate form, UPC labels and sales receipt (the one we will e-mail to you) according to the instructions below, Motorola will send you your earned, additional radio(s) and gift card(s) after you complete the rebate.
*BASED ON THE PURCHASE OF 60 DTR RADIOS. **BASED ON THE PURCHASE OF 6 RADIOS. PROMOTION LIMITED TO 10 REDEMPTIONS PER CUSTOMER.
Motorola is very strict about rebate procedures and there is a NO EXCEPTION rule in place.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU FOLLOW REBATE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY -- ESPECIALLY CLIPPING OUT AND MAILING THE UPC CODES FROM THE PACKAGING (not from the product manual) REQUIRED FOR THE REBATE. IF THESE ARE LOST OR DISCARDED THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO REPLACE THEM FOR THE REBATE AND IT WILL NOT BE HONORED BY MOTOROLA. HOWEVER, PLEASE KEEP COPIES OF EVERYTHING THAT IS SENT IN FOR THE REBATE.
￼STAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR TEAM
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼UP TO $5,150* IN TOTAL SAVINGS!
BUY 6 MOTOROLA TWO-WAY BUSINESS RADIOS & GET A FREE RADIO PLUS A PREPAID CARD
OFFER VALID FROM MARCH 1, 2017 TO JUNE 30, 2017.
DON’T MISS THIS SPECIAL OFFER. ACT NOW BY VISITING:
Enabling your workforce with the right communication tools empowers them to accomplish more, and can make all the difference to your bottom line. Simply put, Motorola two-way radios are the answer to everything from clearer communication and easier usage, to the uninterrupted performance on the job. Find ergonomic design, crisp audio quality and long-lasting battery life in all of Motorola’s business models. Additionally, all of our radios are narrowband compliant.
CLS SERIES RADIOS: Rely on impressive coverage capability in this compact radio. It operates on 56 business-exclusive frequencies and includes a coverage range of up to 200,000 square feet, or the equivalent of 15 floors, with the choice of either single- or four-channel models. Intuitive and user friendly, the CLS� streamlined design is fronted by a crystal-clear LCD display. The CLS (Clear, Light, Simple) Series meets military standards for shock, vibration, temperature and antimicrobial protection.
CLP SERIES RADIOS: The CLP’s small, unobtrusive design packs a big punch in a lightweight, palm-sized package and offers the most reliable communications in even the noisiest of environments. The CLP1060 six-channel radios are BluetoothTM capable. The CLP single- and four-channel models feature wired earpieces. All CLP Radios bring a choice of 90 UHF business-exclusive frequencies. They are easily operable and come standard with push-to-talk functionality and an extended battery life. These radios meet military standards for shock, vibration, temperature and antimicrobial protection.
RM SERIES RADIOS: Empowering your workforce with a reliable, long-lasting audio solution is the hallmark of the RM Series. Capable of customizing channels per radio via voice alias, the RM has a coverage range of up to 250,000 square feet (20 floors) and can operate on either four or eight channels, across each UHF, VHF and MURS frequency. Count on up to 12-hour battery life without the Battery Save feature and up to 15-hour battery life with the Battery Save feature. The RM Series radios meet military standards for shock, vibration, water, dust, temperature and antimicrobial protection and provides NOAA weather alerts.
RDX SERIES RADIOS: Introduce your workers to the perfect business partner that will make any workplace environment more productive for them and more profitable for you. Not even the harshest job-site conditions stop the affordable, easy to use RDX on-site business radio. Enhanced wattage extends coverage to up to 30 floors/350,000 square feet (4/5 watt radio models). Its outstanding industrial design features a heavy-duty metal body that meets military standards for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature, and protects its premium performance: exceptional audio quality, easy programming of frequencies and radio settings, advanced voice activation, flexible battery life solutions, and easy cloning.
DLR SERIES RADIOS: The lightweight, sleek Motorola DLR Radio provides a simple but powerful collaboration tool and allows the flexibility to configure the radios to meet your procedural needs and optimize staff experience. The license-free DLR features multiple call options which can enhance communications between team members, as well as frequency hopping technology for increased security. Talk Permit Tone lets users know when the channel is free for them to talk, therefore promoting orderly communications. Voice prompts allow easy navigation of menus, channels, battery status and more. The Home Channel feature automatically returns users to their primary channel when a conversation is over.
DTR SERIES RADIOS: Give team members several options for public group calling through a digital one-to many feature on the DTR that can accommodate up to 25 groups, from 50 public IDs. Digital one-to-one calling allows you to call and talk privately with a specific user’s radio. A private-call recipient can receive an alert � either an audible or vibrating signal. And the recipient’s unit displays the caller’s ID. The DTR meets military standards for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature, and can cover 30 floors/350,000 square feet (DTR550 model) � a wise choice for busy working conditions.
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Promotion valid only on qualifying Motorola Solutions (“Motorola�) CLS, CLP, RDX, RM, DLR and DTR Series Two-Way Radios (“Eligible Radios�) purchased from a Motorola Authorized Business Radio Reseller between March 1, 2017 - June 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period�). Promotion excludes CLS1000, CLS1450c and all bulk (non-packaged) purchase models.
2. End-User Customer (“End-User�) receives 1 free radio after each purchase of 6 CLS Series Radios (CLS1110, CLS1410), 6 CLP Series Radios (CLP1010, CLP1040, CLP1060), 6 RDX Series Radios (RDU4100, RDV5100, RDU4160d), 6 RM Series Radios (RMU2040, RMU2080, RMU2080d, RMM2050, RMV2080), 6 DLR Series Radios (DLR1020, DLR1060) or 6 DTR Series Radios (DTR410, DTR550). End-User can purchase as many eligible radios as needed, but the free radio offer will be limited to a maximum of 10 total redemptions (or 60 radio units purchased) per customer/company.
3. Up to the value for the free radio on each qualifying purchase of 6 CLS Series Radios is $209, 6 CLP Series Radios is $369, 6 RDX Series Radios is $380, 6 RM Series Radios is $310, 6 DTR Series Radios is $335, and 6 DLR Series Radios is $259 (up to maximum qualifying limit).
4. No cash will be provided. No extended delivery dates are allowed under these offers. All transactions are subject to validation.
5. Promotion is valid only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico and is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
6. To receive the product after each purchase of six (6) qualifying CLS, CLP, RDX, RM, DLR and DTR Series Radios (limited to a maximum of 10 total redemptions), End-User must completely fill out the online submission form available at www.myradioreward.com and supply all requested documentation. All claims must be entered by 11:59pm EST on Friday, July 15, 2017.
7. Products cannot be mailed to a PO Box. For promotion questions, please call 1-800-699-2512 or email email@example.com. Please allow 4-6 weeks from receipt of your submission to receive your product(s).
8. This promotion may not be combined with any other promotional offers, rebates, coupons or discounts. This promotion is not transferable. Any requests that do not comply with the terms of this promotion will be rejected. This promotion is subject to all local laws and regulations.
9. Motorola is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected or postage due mail and shall not be responsible for any shipping or invoice delays. Motorola and its agents have the right to audit, validate or verify any purchases claimed and serial numbers submitted. Eligible Radios purchased and subsequently returned for refund are not eligible for the promotion. Duplicate requests will not be considered.
10. Fraudulent submissions could result in prosecution. The submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information or documentation may result in disqualification from this promotion and from future Motorola promotions.
11. Motorola reserves the right to modify, withdraw or cancel this promotion at any time, with or without any prior notice. Please make a copy of all materials submitted.
12. This offer is subject to product availability.
13. Prepaid Card: To use your card on a purchase greater than the available balance, notify the cashier that you want to split the transaction and tell the cashier the balance on your card. Then, provide another form of payment for the remaining difference. Note that some merchants may not support split transactions. Fuel Stations: To purchase fuel, pay inside the station.
14. Prepaid Card: You cannot use this card at an ATM: Pay close attention to the expiration date printed on the front of the card. The card is valid through the last day of the month shown on the front of the card. You will not have access to the funds after expiration. Allow 4-6 weeks to receive your prepaid card via postal mail. Your Prepaid card is in US currency.
15. The reseller cannot claim the rebate(s) on behalf of the user.
16. Prepaid card is based on the minimum purchase of 6 radios per series: 6 CLS Series Radios is $60, 6 CLP Series Radios is $60, 6 RM Series Radios is $90, 6 RDX Series Radios is $120, 6 DTR Series Radios is $180, and 6 DLR Series Radios is $90 (up to maximum
of 60 radios).