Buy 6 radios, and get one free radio after rebate. Plus, earn additional bonus radios as you buy more.BUY 6 - GET 1 Free Radio
BUY 12 - GET 3 Free Radios
BUY 18 - GET 4 Free Radios
BUY 24 - GET 6 Free Radios
BUY 30 - GET 7 Free Radios
BUY 36 - GET 9 Free Radios
BUY 42 - GET 10 Free Radios
BUY 48 - GET 12 Free Radios
BUY 54 - GET 13 Free Radios
BUY 60- GET 15 Free Radios
Rebate questions? This is a great help line - 1-800-699-2512.
Complete the rebate here: www.MyRadioReward.com
This promotion is good for purchases from March 1, 2018 - June 30, 2018. The following Series and Models are covered:
Motorola CLP Series
Motorola RDX Series
Motorola CLS Series
Motorola RM Series
Motorola DLR Series
Motorola DTR Series
In summary, the rebate is available for every 6 radios you purchase. When you turn in your rebate form, UPC labels and sales receipt (the one we will e-mail to you) according to the instructions below, Motorola will send you your earned items and cash after you complete the rebate.
Motorola is very strict about rebate procedures and there is a NO EXCEPTION rule in place.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU FOLLOW REBATE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY -- ESPECIALLY RETAINING THE UPC AND SERIAL NUMBERS FROM THE PACKAGING (not from the product manual) REQUIRED FOR THE REBATE. IF THESE ARE LOST OR DISCARDED THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO REPLACE THEM FOR THE REBATE AND IT WILL NOT BE HONORED BY MOTOROLA. HOWEVER, PLEASE KEEP COPIES OF EVERYTHING THAT IS USED FOR THE REBATE.
GET A FREE RADIO FOR EVERY 6 RADIOS PURCHASED - PLUS QUALIFY FOR UP TO 15 FREE RADIOS.
DON’T MISS THIS SPECIAL OFFER. ACT NOW BY VISITING:
Motorola Solutions recognizes the challenges you face with rapidly escalating costs that results in tighter budgets. Motorola two-way radios are the answer, allowing your team to accomplish the same, with less.
All Motorola business models enable clearer communication and easier usage, to the uninterrupted performance on the job. Plus, Motorola offers ergonomic design, crisp audio quality, long-lasting battery life and are all narrowband compliant.
CLP SERIES RADIOS: The CLP’s small, unobtrusive design packs a big punch in a lightweight, palm-sized package and offers the most reliable communications in even the noisiest of environments. The CLP1060 six-channel radios are BluetoothTM capable. The CLP single- and four- channel models feature wired ear pieces. All CLP Radios bring a choice of 90 UHF business-exclusive frequencies. These radios meet military standards for shock, vibration, temperature and antimicrobial protection.
CLS SERIES RADIOS: Rely on impressive coverage capability in
this compact radio. It operates on 56 business-exclusive frequencies and includes a coverage range of up to 200,000*** square feet with
the choice of either single- or four-channel models. Intuitive and user friendly, the CLS streamlined design is fronted by a crystal-clear LCD display. The CLS (Clear, Light, Simple) Series meets military standards for shock, vibration, temperature and antimicrobial protection.
DLR SERIES RADIOS: The lightweight, sleek Motorola DLR Radio provides a simple but powerful collaboration tool and allows the flexibility to configure the radios to meet your procedural needs and optimize staff experience. The DLR operates on 900 MHz which is
FCC license free and features multiple call options which can enhance communications between team members as well as frequency hopping technology for increased security. The DLR Series radios cover up to 300,000*** square feet, meets military standards and comes with either two or six channels. Voice prompts allow easy navigation
of menus, channels, battery status and more. The Home Channel feature automatically returns users to their primary channel when a conversation is over.
RM SERIES RADIOS: Empowering your workforce with a reliable, long-lasting audio solution is the hallmark of the RM Series. Capable of customizing channels per radio via voice alias, the RM has a coverage range of up to 250,000*** square feet and can operate on either four or eight channels, across each UHF, VHF and MURS frequency. Count on up to 12-hour battery life without the Battery Save feature and up to 15-hour battery life with the Battery Save feature. The RM Series radios meet military standards for shock, vibration, water, dust, temperature and antimicrobial protection and provides NOAA weather alerts.
RDX SERIES RADIOS: Introduce your workers to the perfect business partner that will make any workplace environment more productive
for them and more profitable for you. Not even the harshest job-site conditions stop the affordable, easy to use RDX on-site business radio. Enhanced wattage extends coverage to up to 350,000*** square feet
(4/5 watt radio models). Its outstanding industrial design features a heavy-duty metal body that meets military standards for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature, and protects its premium performance: exceptional audio quality, easy programming of frequencies and radio settings, advanced voice activation, flexible battery life solutions, and easy cloning.
DTR SERIES RADIOS: Give team members several options for public group calling through a digital one-to many feature on the DTR that can accommodate up to 25 groups, from 50 public IDs. Digital one-to-one calling allows you to call and talk privately with a specific user’s radio. A private-call recipient can receive an alert – either an audible or vibrating signal. And the recipient’s unit displays the caller’s ID. The DTR meets military standards for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature, and can cover 350,000*** square feet (DTR550 model) – a wise choice for busy working conditions.
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Promotion valid only on qualifying Motorola Solutions (“Motorola”) CLS Series (CLS1110, CLS1410),
CLP Series (CLP1010, CLP1040, CLP1060), RM Series (RMU2040, RMU2080, RMU2080d, RMM2050, RMV2080), RDX Series (RDU4100, RDV5100, RDU4160d), DLR Series (DLR1020, DLR1060) or DTR Series (DTR410, DTR550) Two-Way Radios (“Eligible Radios”) purchased from a Motorola Authorized Business Radio Reseller between March 1, 2018 - June 30, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). Promotion excludes CLS1000, CLS1450c and all bulk (non-packaged) purchase models.
2. End-User Customer (“End-User”) receives one (1) “FREE” qualifying two-way radio, after each purchase of six (6) CLS, six (6) CLP, six (6) RM, six (6) RDX, six (6) DLR, or six (6) DTR Series Two-Way Radios. In addition to the FREE radio offer, End-User can also receive up to five (5) “BONUS” radios: One (1) BONUS radio after total purchases of twelve (12) or eighteen (18) eligible radios; two (2) BONUS radios after total purchases of twenty-four (24) or thirty (30) eligible radios; three (3) BONUS radios after total purchases of thirty-six (36) or forty-two (42) eligible radios; four (4) BONUS radios after total purchases of forty-eight (48) or fifty-four (54) eligible radios; or five (5) BONUS radios after total purchases of sixty (60) eligible radios. Total purchases must be grouped in any combination of six (6) CLS, six (6) CLP, six (6) RM, (6) RDX, six (6) DLR, or six (6) DTR Series Two-Way Radios.
3. End-User can purchase as many eligible radios as needed, but the promotion will be limited to a maximum of ten (10) FREE plus five (5) BONUS radios (or 60 radio units purchased) per customer/company.
4. To receive the qualifying FREE or BONUS radios, End-User must completely fill out the online claim submission form available at www.myradioreward.com and supply all requested documentation for total qualifying purchases (limited to a maximum of ten (10) FREE plus five (5) bonus radios, or sixty (60) radios purchased). All claims must be entered by 11:59pm EST on Monday, July 16, 2018.
FREE RADIOS ONLY: six (6) qualifying same-series radios must be submitted together in one claim. Multiple receipts and multiple groups of six (6) qualifying same-series radios are allowed per claim. The End-User will be rewarded the FREE eligible radio model with the lesser value of each group of six (6) qualifying same-series radios claimed.
BONUS RADIOS ONLY: eligible radios must be claimed in increments of twelve (12). The twelve (12) qualifying radios must be grouped in any combination of six (6) CLS, six (6) CLP, six (6) RM, (6) RDX, six (6) DLR, or six (6) DTR Series Two-Way Radios. Multiple receipts are allowed per claim. The End-User will be rewarded the BONUS eligible radio model with the lesser value of each claim of twelve (12) qualifying radios.
In the event that there are multiple qualifying radio models claimed with the same lesser value within 1) the same series (for FREE radios) or 2) the same claim (for BONUS radios), Motorola will be solely responsible for determining the lesser value radio model(s) rewarded per six (6) qualifying same-series radios (for FREE radios) or per claim of twelve (12) qualifying radios (for BONUS radios).
NOTE: If FREE or BONUS radios are not claimed as outlined above, the End-User will not qualify for FREE or BONUS radios.
5. Promotional product value for each qualifying FREE and BONUS radio is limited to: CLS Series Radios (CLS1110 is $189, CLS1410 is $209), CLP Series Radios (CLP1010 is $219, CLP1040 is $249, CLP1060 is $369), RM Series Radios (RMU2040 is $245, RMU2080 is $290, RMU280d is $310, RMM2050 is $225, RMV2080 is $245), RDX Series Radios (RDU4100 is $360, RDV5100 is $325, RDU4160d is $380), DLR Series Radios (DLR1020 is $239, DLR1060 is $259), DTR Series Radios (DTR410 is $305, DTR550 is $335).
6. Products cannot be mailed to a PO Box. For promotion questions, please call 1-800-699-2512 or email email@example.com. Please allow 4-6 weeks from receipt of your submission to receive your product(s).
7. No cash will be provided. No extended delivery dates are allowed under these offers. All transactions are subject to validation.
8. Promotion is valid only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico and is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
9. This promotion may not be combined with any other promotional offers, rebates, coupons or discounts. This promotion is not transferable. Any requests that do not comply with the terms of this promotion will be rejected. This promotion is subject to all local laws and regulations.
10. Motorola is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected or postage due mail and shall not be responsible for any shipping or invoice delays. Motorola and its agents have the right to audit, validate or verify any purchases claimed and serial numbers submitted. Eligible Radios purchased and subsequently returned for refund are not eligible for the promotion. Duplicate requests will not be considered.
11. Fraudulent submissions could result in prosecution. The submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information or documentation may result in disqualification from this promotion and from future Motorola promotions.
12. Motorola reserves the right to modify, withdraw or cancel this promotion at any time, with or without any prior notice. Please make a copy of all materials submitted.
13. This offer is subject to product availability.
14. The reseller cannot claim the rebate(s) on behalf of the end-user.
NOTE: The qualifying FREE and BONUS radio(s) for each claim will arrive together.
Motorola Solutions, Inc. 500 W. Monroe Street Chicago, IL 60661 U.S.A. 800-367-2346 MotorolaSolutions.com
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2018 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.